Applied Regression Home
An Introduction to
This page provides information for readers of An Introduction
to Regression Graphics to help make the transition from the computer
program R-code described in that book to its successor, Arc,
available on this web site.
Here is complete information on this book:
An Introduction to Regression Graphics by
R. Dennis Cook and Sanford Weisberg, published by John
Wiley & Sons, 1994 (ISBN 0-471-00839-7). This book can be ordered
by calling 1-800-CALL-WILEY or placing an online order.
- Arc software.
- Obtain or update Arc for use with this book.
After installing Arc, all users should also obtain the updates file
from the next link.
- Update Arc to get the latest changes.
- Save the file updates.lsp in your Extras directory.
- Making the transition to Arc.
- Download this .pdf file to help make the transition from
R-code described in the book to its successor, Arc.
- More data.
- Obtain the data sets for your book.
Some materials are available in the
"Portable Document Format" (PDF), which can
be viewed and printed by using Acrobat Reader software.
Versions of Acrobat Reader for most computing platforms
may be obtained for free from
Last modified: February 4, 2000